Beyond our Sunday Worship Gatherings, we hope you'll connect with others in a Discipleship Group. These are relational and intentional environments (sitting in circles more than rows!) where you can make friends, get healthy, and grow strong as you follow Jesus.
COMMUNITY GROUPS: Our 1st Choice for You!
Community Groups are made up of 10-15 adults, both couples and singles, and usually meet in someone's home. There is great fellowship, meaningful discussion, encouragement, and prayer. At this time all of our Community Groups meet on Sunday evenings, and each group has a different strategy for childcare. If you've got questions about the groups, or if you'd like to visit a group or get plugged in, please contact Mitch Maher.
Right now our Men's Ministry offers two opportunities:
- Men's Prayer Groups: Each week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, a different group of men meets at the church, 6:00 - 6:30 a.m., to pray for Redeemer. Each of these groups would love you to join them. Want to join one of these groups? Contact Mitch Maher.
- Men's Study: Each week on Friday morning, 6:00 - 7:15 a.m., a group of men get together for a Bible Study led by Lead Pastor Mitch Maher. The coffee's always hot. Leave anytime you need to. No need to sign up, just show up. The group meets in The Main (park on the Westheimer Pkwy. side of the building).
Right now our Women's Ministry offers three opportunities:
- Zumba and Bible Study - Mondays from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Lead by Missy Manning, the Women's Ministry will begin a study on Psalm 107, called Steadfast Love by Lauren Chandler.
Zumba will be offered at 6:30pm; Bible study will immediately follow at 7pm. Childcare available, registration required. Please come prepared with the study book to the first class.
Let us know you're coming by reaching out to Missy Manning!
- The Book of Titus - Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 a.m
The ladies will be studying Titus this Fall. Titus is a book that emphasizes the natural relationship between sound doctrine and sound living. We will learn the foundational truths of the Christian faith, truths that instruct, motivate and transform people within the home, the church and society. During our time together, we will also learn a number of basic Bible Study methods. Childcare available. Sign up here!
The Book of Ephesians (in Spanish) - Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 a.m
If you're looking for a Spanish study option, we have one! There is a sweet group of ladies led in Spanish throught the Book of Ephesians at the same time as the Titus study. Childcare available. Sign up here!
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
Sundays, 9:15 - 10:15 a.m.: These mid-sized environments provide a great way to learn about God's Word in a warm and easy-to-join environment. We have two classes to choose from:
- Matt Williamson teaches a class in The 419. Matt is a gifted teacher who conveys great biblical truth in a friendly, interactive way. Right now his class is going through the Gospel of Luke.
- Mark Wells teaches a class in Adult Classroom 2. Mark is not only a great teacher, but also gives leadership to our worship. He leads the class with a strong emphasis on connecting Biblical truth to the real places where we all live. Right now this class is working through the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7).