At Redeemer, we believe that God’s word from the Bible within the context of personal relationships equals huge potential for growth and life transformation.
As you engage with other adults in a group setting, you will experience the kinds of connections that go beneath the surface as you learn along with others how to live a gospel-centered life. With different kinds of groups to choose from, you’ll be able to discover the right fit for you and your schedule, and have numerous opportunities for relevant Bible study, meaningful discussion, genuine encouragement, prayer support, and ministry involvement.
Click here for a listing of our various discipleship group options.
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
Sundays, 9:15 - 10:15 a.m.: These mid-sized environments provide a great way to learn about God's Word in a warm and easy-to-join environment. We have two classes to choose from:
- Matt Williamson teaches a class in The 419. Matt is a gifted teacher who conveys great biblical truth in a friendly, interactive way.
- Mark Wells teaches a class in Adult Classroom 2. Mark is not only a great teacher, but also gives leadership to our worship. He leads the class with a strong emphasis on connecting Biblical truth to the real places where we all live.
DISCIPLESHIP GROUP OPTIONS
We offer a number of different options:
- Community Groups are made up of 10-15 adults, both couples and singles, and usually meet in someone's home. There is great fellowship, meaningful discussion, encouragement, and prayer.
- Women's Ministry offers two groups to choose from: a Monday evening study (7:00 - 8:30 p.m.) and a Tuesday morning study at the church (9:30 - 11:30 a.m.).
- Men's Ministry offers two groups to choose from: a Tuesday night group (8:00 - 9:15 p.m.) and a Friday morning group (6:00 - 7:15 a.m.)
- Divorce Care is a wonderful ministry offered on Wednesday evenings.
Learn more and sign up for these groups by clicking here.
I'd like to be in a group, but what about my kids?
To help parents with children participate in discipleship groups, Redeemer wants to help offset the cost for each week they utilize childcare in order to attend a group. It's important to note that Redeemer only reimburses parents; it does not select, hire, or pay babysitters and does not provide IRS Form 1099 to either parents or babysitters. Parents must be attending a group registered with Redeemer to be eligible.
If the group you're in has decided it's best for parents to arrange for their own care individually, please click HERE.
If the group you're in has decided it's best to arrange for care as a group, please click HERE.
For questions about childcare reimbursement, please contact Matt Farlow.